Mock Interview

     ST. IGNATIUS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
        (AUTONOMOUS PALAYAMKOTTAI)

Subject : Personal and Professional Lifeskills
Name : S.Saranya
Register Number: 20BDE51
Year : 2020-2022

                   Mock Interview

Topic : Post for Librarian
Abstract :  This is the mock interview for Librarian post. The below Interview was taken between the two persons.

Interview Between Saranya and Gladiline Gracy
 Interviewer:  Saranya .S
Interviewee:  Gladiline Gracy J




Interviewee:   Good Morning Mam! I am Gladiline Gracy 
Interviewer:  Good Morning Gladiline Gracy. Please take a seat.
Interviewee : Thank you mam 
Interviewer: May I Know your Qualifications?
Interviewee: Sure Mam! I have completed My degree in English literature last year.
Interviewer: Ok , So why did you apply for the librarian post?
Interviewee: I feel I am Suitable for it.
Interviewer : What makes you say that? What skills do you have?
Interviewee: I personally love to read a lot of books. I will also proudly say that I own a library at home. I maintain my books well.
Interviewer: What kind of books do you have at home.
Interviewee:  I have got old English literature collection that includes Shakespeare’s Classic and so on 
Interviewer: That’s nice. Do you think you can maintain 3500 books here. It is not as easy as you think.
Interviewee: I am confident I can handle it mam.
Interviewer: That’s Good , what salary are you expecting.
Interviewee : I am passionate about taking this job I don’t have any particular figure in my mind.
Interviewer: I find you very passionate and positive. Please leave your CV to us. We shall call you soon 
Interviewee: Thank you Mam.
Interviewer: Thank you.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information and communication technology